Any new building project is as unique as our clients.
Over the years we have developed a process to help guide you through your project.
The main core for any project, is to have a well-defined, tried and tested process,
which one where you, and we, know exactly what is involved at each stage, and how
to get there. Our process comprises:
1. Assessing your project - An initial meeting to define the scope and explore your
project and your budget.
2. Feasibility Study - Our architectural designers will provide you with options
on your project. This gives you a chance to explore the options available to you.
All our work is presented in 3d visualisation. This is where you can easily see your
project, and a clearer understanding ort the project.
3. Planning Permission - A meeting with our in-house architectural designers to agree
the finer points of the design drawings. Upon your approval, we will then submit
the drawings for planning approval..
4. Building Warrant - Again meeting with our in-house architectural designers to
agree even finer points of the design drawings. Upon your approval, we will then
submit the drawings for Building Warrant.
5. Creating a Specification of Works - Detailed discussions on your construction,
such as specifying lighting, wall finishes, sanitary ware, etc. A detailed and clear
cost breakdown, which, once agreed, is binding on us.
6. Project scheduling - Secured start date, provision of a detailed working schedule,
with completion date.
7. Implementation - Commencement of work on the designated date. You will also be
given regular project updates at all stages of the project.